Monday, February 19, 2007

Wednesday Reflection for Week 7

On Wednesday, we talk about the church proclaiming God's reign in ways including being mediators of grace, performing acts of liberation, and redrawing social boundaries. In some sense, these three tasks seem incredibly challenging. How can I be a mediator of grace in my daily life? I'm sure I could quickly spout off a Sunday school answer, but this class has been pushing me to move beyond pat answer to actually exploring how I am falling short in promoting God's kingdom on earth and how the church has often failed in the area. It is an area that is well worth our time spent discussing, reading, reflecting, and writing upon, and I look forward to hearing about some of the fruit that comes from these rich discussions I've had with my small group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home