Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Monday Reflection for Week 8

It was very helpful to hear from other members of my small group about what I'd written in the first draft of my paper. I realized I had focused primarily on the areas that do not represent the kingdom of God and had neglected mentioning those areas which are kingdom-like. Within my small group, there are case studies on a school, two churches, an urban ministry, and a neighborhood. It has been interesting to look at the kingdom of God through each of these lenses and has helped to flesh out what exactly the phrase kingdom of God means. What does it mean to be counter-cultural as Christ was in our schools, churches, homes, and organizations? Are peace, joy, justice, grace, etc. being reflected in our actions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home