Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Monday Reflection for Week 10

Many times this quarter I have left our class wishing I could be a part of a church that was exhibiting the kingdom of God in ways similar to the churches we've been learning about. I love the idea of different small groups taking turns to plan the worship service, whether it's once a month or more often. After Monday's class, I realized that part of my responsibility as a Fuller student is to take what God is teaching me back to the church that I'm attending. It's up to each of us to share what God has been showing us through this class and hopefully cast a vision for what God wants to do in the church as a whole.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lindsey M. (about the paper) -
Your Thesis is strong, good work there and in explaining your context. For your Kingdom of God section you need to do more theology, tell me why these three concepts are a part of the Kingdom of God, while you tell me how it might look on the ground (which is good for section 3) I really need you to pull from the class texts, and course material and tell me how it is a part of the Kingdom of God. The Third section is good as well - just be sure to keep it tied closely to the concepts you spell out in part 2. (seven)

8:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home